Where is PKNK located?
PKNK is located at Level 14.
When is the PKNK established?
PKNK was established on 25 August 1965.
What is the VISION and MISSION of PKNK?
The vision of PKNK is to be an excellent knowledge organization as the development agent of Kedah Darul Aman.
The mission of PKNK is to generate development, growth and prosperity in the industrial, agricultural, e-services, tourism, real estate, e-commerce and entrepreneurship based on knowledge, entrepreneurship and technology to achieve the objectives of the Bumiputera Commercial and Industrial Community (MPPB).
What is the PKNK Goal?
- Generate and empower the growth of Kedah main economic sector
- Developing socio-economic through poverty eradication and provision of employment opportunities
- Increase the prosperity of the Kedah people
What is the role of PKNK?
The role of PKNK is as the state main agency to implement and accelerate the development and socio-economic development of the State of Kedah. In addition, PKNK also plans to plan urban and rural development plans and increase and strengthen Bumiputera economic base by generating Bumiputera Commercial and Industrial Community.
What are the investment activity / sector that PKNK enters through a PKNK subsidiary now?
Among the active investment sectors that PKNK ventured is now through its wholly-owned subsidiaries are as follows: -
- Plantation Sector
- Industrial Sector
- Property Sector
- Tourism Sector
- Services Sector
Which company manages PKNK estates and how much of the estates?
PKNK farms are managed by the Perbadanan Kedah Ladang Plantation Sdn Bhd (KLPK), a wholly-owned PKNK company. To date, Perbadanan Kedah Farms Group (KLPK) has manages 28,110 acres of land covering 11 PKNK farms and 5 private owned estates.
How to book a board at UKIR Mall, Alor Setar Kedah and how many participants can be placed in the hall?
The ways to book a Board at UKIR Mall are as follows:
(i) Need to make a booking through the Property Management & Assessment Division of PKNK or Syarikat Darulaman Aset Sdn Bhd.
(ii) Fill out the completed form and return it to the Property Management & Assessment Division of PKNK.
(iii) A deposit payment of RM300.00 to ensure cleanliness and 50% of the full payment of the hall must be settled when the application form is returned to the Property Management & Assessment Division of PKNK.
(iv) Hall fee should be fully settled within seven (7) days before the board is used for the planned program.
The UKIR Mall Chamber can accommodate 700 seminar participants and 400 guests for wedding at one time.
Bookings can be made by contacting the PKNK at 04 - 775 2316/ 2358/ 2317 or Darulaman Aset Sdn Bhd 04 - 730 6468 or 04 - 732 6676.
What facilities have been provided in the hall at UKIR Mall for the user's use of which to rent?
Facilities provided are:
- Audio and Visual (ABA)
- Banquet Chair, Long Table & Round Table
- Red Carpet
- Food Preparation Room
- Air Cond
- Talking Tables (Rostrum)
- Sofa / Coffee Table (Seminar Only)
What are the entrepreneurship exercises offered by PKNK Entrepreneur Development Division?
The PKNK Entrepreneur Development Division has organized several training for entrepreneurs registered with PKNK in Kedah as follows:
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS Project
- MS Powerpoint
- PC Troubleshooting - Hardware & Software
- Business Coaching and Mentoring Program
What are the types of Entrepreneurship Training?
PKNK provides Training on Entrepreneurship Introduction as follows:
- Entrepreneurial Basic Workshop: Introductory Module (Building Excellent Business)
- Business Finance Management
- Finance For Non-Finance Background Entrepreneurs
- The Basics of Marketing and Business
- Packaging and Labelling
- Marketing Using Social Media
- Business System Construction
- Business Strategy and Planning
- Program to HALAL Certification
- HALAL Compliance & Incentives In Business
What is the PKNK facility for entrepreneurs in Kedah?
Among the facilities provided by PKNK to entrepreneurs is the Entrepreneur Fund to entrepreneurs registered with PKNK throughout the State of Kedah.
- Entrepreneur Fund (RM1,000.00 to RM50,000.00)
- Feast Fund (RM1,000.00 to RM10,000.00)
- Hall / laboratory for course purposes as well as computer learning
How to apply for PKNK Entrepreneur Fund?
Application for PKNK Entrepreneur Fund:
- Purchase of PKNK Entrepreneur Fund form at RM 2.00 at Entrepreneur Development Division
- The form must be completed and fulfilled the requirements
- Submit the form to PKNK Entrepreneur Development Division
- The incomplete form is returned
How long does the entrepreneur need to know about the decision of the Entrepreneur Fund?
The length of time to know the results is successful or otherwise depending on the management that manage it. Usually 3 to 4 months after the date of application is sent to PKNK Entrepreneur Development Division.
What are the requirements for applying for Entrepreneur Fund?
Conditions for Applying PKNK Entrepreneur Fund:
- Paper / photocopy of premises / copy of identity card / photo of application / guarantor
- Age 50 and below
- Have a valid company license / permit / registration
- Have a premise / place of business / project site
- Copy of rental agreement / letter of authorization of land lease / land lease
- Bank statement / utility bill (electricity / water / telephone)
How to file a complaint?
Complaint can be channel through:
- Online at PKNK website www.pknk.gov.my
- Online according to the types of complaint
- GENERAL Complaint 04 - 775 2306/ 2307/ 2305
- Complaint on Infrastructure Damage Industrial Area 04 - 775 2319/ 2370
- Complaint on Infrastructure Damage and Premises Owned by PKNK 04 - 775 2315/ 2350
- Entrepreneurship 04 - 775 2412/ 2416